A few days’ before readers were made aware regarding a popular Android Emulator in market named Nox App Player. In this tutorial we will solve few errors like Nox App Player Stuck at 99%, Nox App Player Virtual Machine Error and System fail to start, please contact customer service. Nox App Player user complaints and grievances.
It solved almost all the issues which users had with previously available Android Emulators but still we’ve been getting some further complaints and certain working issues regarding Nox App Player.
We have gathered all the complaints and issues which users are facing and the current article deals with the solutions of those issues. Before going ahead get download Nox Offline Installer for PC(Windows 10/7/8.1/8/XP/Mac) Laptop.
So not taking much of the valuable time of the readers let us get down to the agenda:-
Following are the Three main types of errors which are arising in case of Nox App Player and users are facing a lot of trouble because of them.
- Users are complaining that Nox App Player gets stuck at 99% when they start it during its initial loading.
- Some users are getting the message ‘System Fail to start, please contact customer service’ right after installation when the Nox App Player is commenced.
- Nox App Player Virtual Machine Error.
Nox App Player System Fail to Start, Please Contact Customer Service: First Error & Fix
Regarding System Fail to start, please contact customer care:-Following things users can try to solve this issue.
- If Nox is being run on 64 Bit Windows then we need to see whether there is a Bignox folder under C:\Program Files (x86). If it exists then we need to double click on ‘uninst’ which will be there inside that Bignox folder. Thereafter Nox App Player needs to be restarted.
- Also on Windows 7 (32 Bit) the above solution can be tried.
- If these two options are not solving anything or we are running Nox App Player on previous window versions other than mentioned above in two options then we need to check the settings of the Firewall whether it has made access of all programs closed. If yes then access needs to be enabled.
- We need to locate a file whose extension is ‘inf’ under the path C:\Program Files\ Bignox\ BigNox\ M\ RT\ drivers\ XQHDrv and right click on it and thereafter click on install from the pop up. Then Nox needs to be restarted.
- Try opening Nox after shutting down the anti-virus software.
- If there are other Android Emulators running then end those and restart Nox.
I hope this solution helps you to fix Nox App Player fail to start, please contact customer service. One alternative here we are adding that MEmu Android Emulator/MEmu App Player for PC in place of Nox App Player.
Stuck At 99% When Starting Up Nox App Player: Best Solution
Regarding Stuck at 99% during initial loading. Following are the options that users can undertake to solve the above mentioned issue.
- VT (Virtualization Technology) must be enabled on our PC. For enabling VT first check what is the BIOS type. For that open the run dialog box and type ‘Dxdiag’ and press Enter. In the window which will open up we can see our BIOS Information. Thereafter we need to Google this particular BIOS to find out what are the steps to enable VT on this BIOS. Before doing the above we need to check whether our PC is VT-x supported or not. For that a tool can be downloaded from Google called LeoMoon CPU-V which will show whether our PC is VT-x supported and if yes whether it is on or off.
- If Graphics Card installed has OpenGL version less than 2.0 then we need to change Graphics Card.
- We can try changing our file system to NTFS if it is FAT32 because FAT32 has a maximum size limit of a single file i.e. there is a limit to it.
- If in case there is an error message along with this error of 99% that System needs repairs then we need to download Windows Repair software or run disk checker from System Utility.
Yeah this might help you to fix nox app player stuck at 99% when starting up problem.
Nox App Player Virtual Machine Error 2016 Fix**
Virtual machine is the foundation of all android emulators. So, Nox App player also an android emulator so if you face this virtual machine error in nox app player then try these possible solutions.
Trick 1 : Move C:\Program Files\Bignox\BigNoxVM\RT\drivers\XQHDrv folder, right-click on XQHDrv.inf and choose install. Then restart Nox Android Emulator.
Trick 2 : Close all other android emulators or any other software which might cause problem for nox app player.
Yeah try this two tricks to fix Nox App Player Virtual Machine Error.
So we have tried our best to solve all the issues which are being faced by users. If still some more error occurs users are free to comment and the issue will be taken care of.