Pokemon Go for PC, Laptop Windows 10/7/8 or Windows 8.1/XP/Mac Using Nox App Player: Developed by Augmented Reality Game (ARG), Pokemon GO is a free to play game which is widely popular among the youths.
The game combines the traditional features of the Pokemon game which is capturing and battling Pokemon in a real time world setting on your device. The game requires your GPS to be turned ON in order to navigate through the streets and places around you.
The players are required to catch the Pokemon around them and upgrade on their level. The players can catch a number of Pokemon’s depending upon their speed and interest while playing the game.
Some are found near the waterfalls and riversides while some near to the parks and open spaces. These Pokemons when observed and detected can be caught using Pokeballs. These Pokeballs can be brought from the Pokestops or can be bought by paying in cash. Let’s grab information about installing Pokemon Go for PC Using Nox App Player both Nox Online Installer and Nox Offline Installer.
Pokemon Go for PC, Laptop on Windows 10/7/8 or Windows 8.1/XP/Mac: Nox App Player
After a certain number of Pokemons are caught, your level will automatically upgrade and you will then be able to train your Pokemons. The more you train them, the more your level increases. The players can then battle up other players in challenges using their trained Pokemons.
The makers of the game, seeing its increasing popularity, have decided to launch a small wrist worn device named as Pokemon GO Plus.
The device will indicate a Pokemon appearing near to the player so they won’t have to take out their phones in order to search for the Pokemons. Between Check out this alternative of Nox App Player: MEmu Android Emulator for PC.
Requirements to Install Pokemon Go on PC Using Nox Android Emulator
- Make sure that your system has at least 2GB of RAM and it runs on Windows 7/8/10.
- 2 GHz processors or versions above i3 are recommended to install the game correctly.
- A minimum of 2GB free space on your Hard Disk is required.
- A Graphic card of at least 1GB or a 2GB video memory will be required.
If you have any problems[Could not Establish Reliable Connection to the Server, Stuck at 99%, Virtual Machine Error etc etc] with Nox App Player Then kindly check out this article.
Installation Steps: Pokemon Go for Windows 10/7/8 or Windows 8.1/XP/Mac PC/Laptop Using Nox App Player
These are steps and working without any blank errors on my windows 10 and i am pretty sure that it will work for other windows versions like Windows 8/7 or Windows 8.1/XP and Mac PC/Laptop or Computer.
- The first step is to download the NOX App Player from its official website. The latest version of the Player which is Nox App Player 3.7 version is preferable.
- The next step is to download the APK file for the game Pokemon GO from the internet.
- Drag the APK file for Pokemon GO into the NOX App player and then begin the installation.
- Once you are done with the download process, launch the game from the Home page of the NOX App Player. Here make a note to change the Geo location to any other country like the US or UK if the game hasn’t been launched in your country yet.
- Or Login with your Google account go to play store and install the world best game “Pokemon Go” from Play Store itself.
- Now that you have changed the location, you can enjoy the game and collect some Pokemons around you. Keep hustling around until you level up and then start a war to collect more in your Pokedex.
The game has taken the world by storm and has millions of downloads and real-time users within a week of its launch. The craze of the game is unimaginable and the makers even couldn’t believe over its massive success. We hope this Pokemon Go for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1 or Windows 7/XP/Mac using Nox App Player tutorial helped you to download the game quite easily