Live Stream Sports on PC | Potato Streams APK on PC Windows 10/8.1, Windows 7/XP MAC Computer: If you are a sports buff and love to watch live football, boxing, and other sports on television, then you are going to fall in love with Potato Streams APK.
Through Potato Streams application, you can live stream sports matches, especially for football and boxing, free. Yes! You don’t require opting for any kind of subscription plan or pay pay-per-view charges.
Also, check out: ThopTV APK Download on PC (Windows & Mac) [Best Live TV App].
In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to download and install Potato Streams on PC (Windows 10/8/8.1/7 and MAC).
Potato Streams for PC | Free Live Football and Boxing – Features
Though there are ads in the application, there exists Potato Streams ad-free premium application as well that comes with a free 7-day trial and thereafter, you require opting for a monthly subscription. Check out some of the major features of the application outlined below.
Potato Streams APK for PC:
|App Name||Potato Streams|
|Compatibility||Android, iOS, PC & FireStick|
|Similar Apps||Vola Sports, Swift Streamz & HD Stream|
- From the application, you can subscribe to your favorite team so that you can automatically get all the updates related to the team. Subscribing to a particular team also makes sure that you get notified for all the upcoming matches.
- Potato Streams on PC primarily caters to basketball (primarily NBA), mixed martial arts, cricket, wrestling, boxing, American Football (NFL), and soccer (Championship & Premier League).
- The app caters to Formula 1 Racing and Ice Hockey as well.
- There are 24/7 sports channels available on the application.
Going forward, let us check out how to install Potato Streams on Windows PC/MAC Computer. My favorite iOS app for Live Sports Channels for Free: ZiniTevi App Download on PC Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac.
Install Potato Streams APK on PC (Windows & MAC Laptop) [STEPS]
Phase 1 > Install Android Emulator
For installing Potato Streams on PC, you require an Android Emulator on your PC. We recommend going ahead with Nox App Player for the same. You can download the offline setup of Nox App Player from the official website:
Phase 2 > Install Potato Streams on PC
Once Nox App Player is up and running on your PC, please follow the below steps to get Potato Streams on MAC PC or Windows Computer.
- As a first, please download the latest Potato Streams APK File on PC. For your convenience, we have provided the link to download the same below.
- Next, please navigate to the download location of the APK file and perform either of the following two steps.
- Right-click on the APK file and from the pop-up menu that comes up select Open with > Nox App Player.
- Else, you can launch Nox App Player and simply drag-and-drop the APK file onto the screen to launch the APK installer.
- Nox App Player will pick up the APK and initiate the installation process for the same.
- Follow simple on-screen installation instructions.
- Once the installation is complete, please exit the APK installer screen.
- You will find the icon of Potato Streams on the home screen of Nox App Player.
Also, check out: Syncler APK Download on PC (TVZion Fork) (Windows & Mac).
How to Use Potato Streams MOD APK on PC?
Once you launch the application, a simple interface will greet you. The interface will have three sections viz News, Live Streams, and List of Next Streams to be Added.
Under the News section, you can get a list of recent sports-related news.
Live Streams section straightaway takes you to the list of channels available in the application. As mentioned above, the app has 24/7 channels. Apart from channels, there are links as well specific to matches that become available before the commencement of a crucial match.
The section of List of Next Streams to be Added provides the info of upcoming streams on the application.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q – Can I Install Potato Streams on Firestick?
You can install Potato Streams on Firestick; however, you require opting for the premium version for the same.
Q – Do I have to root my Android phone for installing Potato Streams?
No! You don’t require rooting your Android device for installing Potato Streams application.
Also, check out:
- PikaShow APK Download on PC Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac.
- Cinema HD APK for PC Windows, Mac & Linux (HD Movies for Free).
Potato Streams on PC – Best Live Sports Channels for Free
That was all regarding the features of Potato Streams and how you can install the same on Windows 10/8/8.1/7 PC/Laptop or MAC Computer. If you have any further questions to ask or face any kind of issue while using the application, please reach out to us via the comments section provided below.