Typhoon TV for PC on Windows & MAC Computer | Free Movies & TV Series: Hailed as a clone of Terrarium TV, Typhoon TV is one of the best third-party streaming apps on Android. It allows you to catch latest movies and TV series on your Android smartphone.
But, did you know that you can install and use Typhoon TV on Windows 10/8/8.1/7 and MAC Laptop as well? In this post, we are going to share the steps for the same with you.
Also, check out:
What Makes Typhoon TV the Best Movie App?
Basically, following are the three reasons that made users fall in love with Typhoon TV.
- New content is updated consistently on Typhoon TV ranging from old classics, popular movies, to the latest titles.
- Apart from making the titles available in HD, the developers of Typhoon TV have given due consideration to the sound quality as well making it an all-rounded perfect streaming app.
- The application utilizes high-quality servers that make buffering a thing of the past.
Check out alternative: Morph TV App Download on PC (Windows & Mac).
Install Typhoon TV on PC (Windows 10/7/8.1/8 & Mac)
This is possible with the help of an Android Emulator. An Android Emulator is a program that creates a virtual Android environment on your PC allowing you to experience Android apps on the computer.
In this guide, we will be using Nox App Player for the purpose. If you don’t have Nox App Player installed on your PC, please download the offline setup of the same from the below.
Install Typhoon TV on PC [STEPS]
- Now that you have installed Nox App Player on your PC, you will need the Typhoon TV APK file. Please download the latest APK file of Typhoon TV from the following link.
Download Typhoon TV APK – Latest VERSION
- Once the APK file download is complete, please go to the download location.
- Right-click on the APK file and from the pop-up that comes up, select the option Open With > Nox App Player.
- Nox App Player will pick up the APK and within a minute install the same.
- Once the installation is complete, you will find the icon of Typhoon TV on the home screen of Nox App Player.
My favorite among all: MediaBox HD App Download on PC .
Frequently Asked Questions – Typhoon TV on PC
Q – Do I have to install an external video player with Typhoon TV?
No! The internal player of Typhoon TV is powerful enough to play whatever you throw at it. Hence, simply install the application and start streaming your favorite titles right-away.
Q – Does Typhoon TV supports Chromecast?
Ever wanted to move your experience to the much bigger screen of your television? With Typhoon TV, you can do that as the application supports Chromecast.
Q – Does Typhoon TV works offline?
No! However, if you wish, you can download content to the local storage of your PC or mobile device and watch the same offline without an internet connection. So, if you are an avid traveler and often find yourself in long journeys; the offline download feature will help you a lot in passing time.
Q – I can’t run Typhoon TV on my old Android mobile device running Android 4.0. Why?
This is because, Typhoon TV supports Android 5.0 and above. However, the developers are in talks to bring in support for Android 4.0 as well.
Q – Does Typhoon TV supports subtitles?
Yes! With subtitles support, you can watch content in different languages even if you don’t know the language.
Game lovers, check out these awesome games on PC with Nox App Player:
Typhoon TV APK Download on PC (Windows & Mac)
So, here you have finally! Typhoon TV is installed on your Windows 10/8/8.1/7 PC and MAC Computer. If you happen to face any problems during installation or usage, just drop us a note in the comments section provided below.